Subscribe to RSS feed

Monday, April 4, 2011

15 Weeks Pt. 2

Right now I'm trying to figure out if I'll really be able to pull off at least one post a week like I did for my previous pregnancy. I think not...although I will try my best. Usually I'm so tired by the end of the night all I want to do is put my feet up and enjoy some quiet time before bed. And of course bedtime has changed. It used to be sometime between 11pm and 12am but not anymore. I'm usually in bed and asleep by 9:30 or 10pm.
Yes that's right. Early to bed and early to rise.
In my pre-baby world I though I could manage on 5 hours of sleep a night. And for the most part I did. In my post-baby world I value every single minute of shut eye. Playing, feeding, changing and traveling with a kid is tiring work.

As for my pregnancy, each day is getting better. My nausea is only present when I go more than 2 or 3 hours without eating. So food is constantly on my mind. I've also reached that point where I go from sort of hungry to starving in less than 2 minutes. And of course it's difficult to find healthy snacks while caring for Pauly but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

This week my lil' bean is about the size of an apple with legs that are now longer than the arms. Elbows and knees are able to move more freely and the eyebrows and scalp hair have begun to grow. The eyes can now sense light behind the eyelids even though they are still fused shut, and in a few weeks my lil' bean will be able to hear my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment