Subscribe to RSS feed

Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 Months

Paul is 2 months old today. TWO MONTHS!!!! He also had his last visit with the Guelph Midwives, which went well.

Paul weighs 12 pounds and is above average in all other measurements. His reflexes are excellent and the midwife was especially impressed with his walking reflex. I'm so proud of him and happy that he is healthy.

On the other hand, I'm sad that a midwife couldn't be the permanent medical professional for our family but, I understand. They really added to my great pregnancy & labour experience and I couldn't have imagined doing it without their support. They were kind and always gave us options and time to think it through. I will miss them.
Because Paul and I really trust them, we are going to see a pediatrician that they recommended. Hopefully we'll be able to trust her as much as the midwives.

As for life... it goes on. And I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment