Subscribe to RSS feed

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Child of God

Last Sunday was Pauyl's baptism.


It was even more special than I thought because our little boy was the only child to be baptized that day. I loved it! A little selfish I know... It comes with living in a small town. I'm so used to having a bunch of kids being baptized at one time that when I found out he was going to be the only star of the day, I kinda jumped for joy...on the inside.



And to make things even better, Fr. Bob is an amazing priest. His "sermon" was from the heart and cheerful. And the cherry on top... he encouraged everyone to take as many photos as they wanted. The only caveat was "make sure everyone can see whats going on".


Pauly was in a great mood and I know he enjoyed every minute. He never fussed when he was anointed with oil and when he was baptized with water he smiled! I couldn't have asked for a better day.





Afterwards, we had lunch at the Mill St. Crossing followed by dessert at our place. It was really nice to have all our close family there to celebrate. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment