Subscribe to RSS feed

Sunday, November 29, 2009

11 Weeks

Not too much happened in the past week. I began to notice that my nausea was starting to get better and that's when I jinxed it. A few days into my 11th week I suddenly started to feel really nauseous and came home from work with a headache two days in a row. I wasn't sure what was going on but knew something was wrong. On the third and fourth day I paid close attention and came to the conclusion that if I didn't have something small to eat every two hours, my nausea would return full force. I definitely wasn't happy about that but what could I do? Since then I've been feeling better. No headaches and just some minor nausea.
As for my lil' bean, he/she is now the size a plum and all the organs are now up and running. I've passed the dangerous time of development and only my ultrasound can tell me if everything is OK. The hair follicles started to form this week and even though the eyelids are fused shut, there are iris' forming behind them. There is also a skeleton, nerves and blood circulation. The external genitalia is now visibly male or female and a very skilled ultrasound technician may be able to tell the difference but, he/she is still too small and it's highly unlikely. For now all I can do is wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment