Subscribe to RSS feed

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PregTASTIC!

I was setting up my iPod for the day and decided I needed to blog about this wonderful podcast I listen to. It all started when I found out I was pregnant for the first time back in March. I immediately began searching for podcasts and found many with the help of Podcast Alley and iTunes. As I began listening to all of them I was able to quickly weed out the bad ones and was left with only a hand full. The one I found myself returning to almost daily was PregTASTIC. And even after I lost that first baby I kept listening.

This weekly show is based out of San Diego CA, and is basically a round table discussion between the host, pregnant women and most often an expert on the show topic. Topics vary from breastfeeding and prenatal fitness to strollers, c-sections, and my favourite, "what to do with these nipple shields?" The women on the show return week after week as their pregnancy progresses and when a baby is born, the couple return for the Birthing Story. I love this part. Not that I don't enjoy the regular shows because I do, and I take away so much from them. But the birthing stories really show that every woman is different and every birth is unique.

I highly recommend this podcast and hope you'll give them a shot. Just visit PregTASTIC to subscribe. They've got a few pod catchers you can choose from.

1 comment: