Subscribe to RSS feed

Saturday, October 17, 2009

5 Weeks

Today I hit the five week mark and so far so good. My lil' bean should have a beating heart even though he/she is only the size of a sesame seed. I've decided not to call the doctor until I'm six weeks along. I just want to be sure that this isn't going to turn out to be another chemical pregnancy. My first prenatal appointment won't be until eight weeks anyways so I figure I've got some time.
The biggest difference I've noticed this time around is that I've felt a lot more, um...activity. I guess that's a good way of describing it, lol! I was feeling crampy and uncomfortable during implantation and it didn't stop until a few days ago. Apparently that means the blastocyst was doing a good job of making a permanent home in my uterus. Yay!
Other than the cramps I'm feeling good. No morning sickness yet and I can only hope it won't be so bad when it starts. Also, my appetite hasn't changed at all. No crazy cravings but I am really missing the coffee :(

No comments:

Post a Comment