Subscribe to RSS feed

Monday, October 12, 2009

There's Always a First!

The idea of starting a pregnancy blog has been running through my head for some time now. I've been reading other blogs and listening to podcasts and after being uncertain about it for so long, I decided it was time to jump in. I wanted to document every step of my journey and since I'm not exactly the best speaker, and I lack the audio equipment, and I'm a photo nut... a blog was the logical solution.

My husband (let's call him P for now) & I have been married for 3 years. He is the oldest of 3 children so you can be sure the last three years have been a series of questions, similar to the following:
"do you want kids"
"are you planning on having kids?"
"have you decided when you are having kids?"
"you guys are getting older, have you thought about kids?"
"are you at least trying?"
And the questions keep coming...lol!! I thought that maybe with my sister-in-law being pregnant and having her baby 7 months ago things would taper off, and maybe we'd be question free for awhile. But of course not...sigh. The hard part was dealing with all the questions through my first miscarriage and one chemical pregnancy.
But now...it's on. I am pregnant again!!! 4.5 weeks to be exact.
P & I are hoping for the best but we can't be sure. Not for awhile anyways, hence the secret blog. I've been keeping my excitement of our growing bean to a minimum, but deep down I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm going to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment