Subscribe to RSS feed

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sleepless Night

Here I sit in front of my computer at 12:38 in the morning. Why? I haven't the slightest idea. For some reason I can't get to sleep. I've been tossing and turning for a few hours and finally gave up. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. After checking my e-mail, facebook and reading the blogs I follow I decided to write.

There will be nothing of importance in this post but I somehow think it will make me sleepy. Why? I haven't the slightest idea.

I know I'll be up with Pauly in 6 hours and I'm thinking that maybe it won't be so bad, but I know better. Even when I get a full 8 hours of sleep, getting up at 6:30am is soooo hard. I'm usually OK after 15 minutes but I would much rather sleep in to 9 or 10am.

I guess I should make my way back to bed. Hopefully my dear husband isn't snoring and I'll be asleep in 30 minutes of less.

Sigh...I'm also hungry. Maybe a quick bite to eat will help. But what can I have that doesn't involve dishes, heating or loud crunching? I guess I'll have to take a peek in the fridge.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment